Investment Team Analyst
Tuesday 9 May, 2017
True Capital is looking for an Investment Team Analyst to join its growing team.
You have the opportunity to become the newest member of the investment team in our rapidly expanding private equity firm. We are looking for an extremely talented, highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded finance professional who has the ambition and confidence to play a key role in helping to establish True Capital as the pre-eminent investor within retail and consumer.
Who are we?
Based in London Victoria, True Capital is a retail and consumer sector specialist private equity firm. We invest in uniquely positioned businesses with an ability to deliver sustainable growth. We have built a unique ecosystem, which includes TrueStart, our own sector-specific innovation Hub. Our team includes individuals with a breadth of skillsets, who together have deep experience as operational executives, advisers and investors within the retail and consumer industries.
What’s the opportunity?
Joining the team will provide you with the opportunity to drive origination for initial diligence within the investment process.
- Researching and identifying attractive investment opportunities
- Analysing market trends and identifying attractive sectors
- Macroeconomic research and contribution to thought leadership
- Data mining and data analysis
- Support in strategic management of portfolio companies
- Participation in wider True Group business development including all aspects of TrueStart, our seed fund and consumer / retail accelerator
Who are we looking for?
Candidates should have the following experience:
- Internship or full-time position in Banking, Consulting, Industry, Private Equity, or Venture Capital
- Experience in the consumer / retail sectors would be a preference
- Entrepreneurial or operational experience also favourable
Minimum educational requirements required:
- Excellent marks and a Bachelor’s degree from a top university
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org